Our nearest major airport is Toulouse (TLS), about 80 minutes away. Slightly closer but much more modest in size is Rodez, which has flights from and to London Stansted over the warmer months.
This is a very rural area and though there are buses and trains, they are few and far between. You will need your own wheels. We can advise on affordable car rentals, as airport rentals do tend to be pricey.
In terms of your arrival, you are welcome here from 5 pm onwards, unless otherwise arranged. If you want to park your car and/or drop your luggage off beforehand please just let us know.
Please send an SMS to +33 6 27 05 03 19 or a message to any shared WhatsApp chat to indicate your exact arrival time.
The person who made the reservation should arrive first and will receive the keys in return for the security deposit.
Our exact address:
- Le Claouset ('Le Clauzet' according to the IGN maps and some GPS devices), 1012 route du Suech, 81640 le Ségur (Tarn)
- The house is located to the immediate south-west of the hamlet of le Suech on the small road that links it to the D91
- GPS: 44.087315, 2.071011.
- what3words.com (car park): https://w3w.co/tavernier.entrepôt.éditant
- Google Maps 'Plus code': 33PC+WC Le Ségur
The car park is for your exclusive use and is located to the right of the building, in front of the small wooden fence and white gate (please avoid parking on the other side of the road if possible).
Go through the low white gate and then the entrance to the courtyard garden and to the gîte is on the left.